ICEERS is a non-profit organization dedicated to transforming society’s relationship with psychedelic plants. We do this by engaging with some of the fundamental issues reszulting from the globalization of ayahuasca, iboga, and other ethnobotanicals.
We envision a future where psychoactive plant practices are valued and integrated parts of society.
ICEERS is dedicated to transforming society’s relationship with psychoactive plants. We do so by engaging with some of the fundamental issues resulting from the globalization of ayahuasca, iboga, and other ethnobotanicals.
- Environmental sustainability
- Honoring cultural diversity
- Respect for indigenous and spiritual traditions
- Human rights approach
- Transparency and integrity
- Evidence-based decision making
- Reducing risks and harms, and maximizing benefits
- Respectful, engaged, and collaborative relationships
Founded in 2008, ICEERS has special NGO consultative status with the United Nations’ Ecosoc, is registered as a non-profit foundation, and has charitable status in the Netherlands, and Spain.