- Who are the parties responsible for the processing of your data (data contollers).
- What are the purposes for which we collect the data we request of you.
- What is the approval for its processing.
- How much time we store the data for.
- Who is your data sent to.
- What are your rights.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
- FUNDACIÓN ETHNOBOTANICAL FUTURES (NIF: G67736892)
- Carretera de Vallvidrera 43
- 08750 Molins de Rei
- Barcelona (Spain)
The foundation is responsible for carrying out scientific research, social education and work in the political and legal field. Depending on the location and scope of the project, it is decided which methodology to follow.
FUNDACIÓN ETHNOBOTANICAL FUTURES (hereinafter, referred as “ICEERS”, “us” or “Joint controllers”), is the Controller of the data. This means that we have regulated and are responsible for processing and protecting your personal data.
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to any information or data that could identify a person directly or indirectly. Personal Data includes information such as email address, postcode, contact telephone number, username(s) or credit or debit card number, amongst others. It may also include unique numerical identifiers such as your computer’s IP address or also information we obtain through cookies.
The user (you) hereby guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify of any change or modification of this. Any loss of damage caused to the Website, the Party Responsible for the Processing or any third party due to the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete data in the registry forms will be exclusive responsibility of the user.
We may collect or receive your data through our website or forms, amongst other means. In some cases, you provide us will your Personal Data directly (for example, when you create an account or when you contact us) and in other cases we collect the data ourselves (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our website).
3. PURPOSES, APPROVAL AND CONSERVATION of the data to be processed, sent through:
- CONTACT FORM:
- Purpose: To provide you with a medium to contact us and for us to answer your requests for information, as well as to send you notices and information on our products, services and activities, including by computerised means (email, SMS, WhatsApp) if the acceptance checkbox is checked.
- Legitimate interests: Your consent upon requesting information through our contact form and upon checking the checkbox for acceptance of the newsletter send-out.
- Conservation: Once your request is resolve through our form or answered by email, if a new treatment was not generated, and in the case of having accepted the receipt of marketing notices, until you request to be unsubscribed from these.
- NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION:
- Purpose: The sending of our marketing bulletin and informational notices and advertisements regarding our products or services that might fit your interests, including by computerised means (email, SMS, WhatsApp).
- Legitimate interests: Your consent upon signing up for our marketing notices and/or newsletters.
- Conservation: Until the interested party revokes the consent and requests to be unsubscribed from the service.
- FORM FOR PAYMENT OF PURCHASES:
- Purpose: For the correct management of the business relationship with you, which includes: the management of your orders, sending to the address you indicated, answering your questions regarding your orders and interacting with you, processing and follow-up of your order or administering the payment of your order, as well as for the sending of our marketing bulletin and informational notices on our products and services, including by computerised means.
- Legitimate interests: Your express consent. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Conservation: Until the data’s deletion is requested.The payment information (credit card number / PayPal information / bank account details) is not collected by us, but directly by the payment service providers.
- SENDING OF EMAILS:
- Purpose: To respond to your requests for information, see to your requests and answer your queries or issues. In the event your CV is received, your personal data and professional CV information may be added to our databases in order to participate in our present and future selection proceedings.
- Legitimate interests: The user’s consent upon requesting information through the email address or when sending us information and CV in order to participate in our selection proceedings.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if no new treatment was generated. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be stored for a maximum of one year for future selection proceedings.
It is possible that we retain some personal data in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (for example, in order to file claims with courts) or for statistical or historic purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be deleted from our systems and records and will be anonymised so that we can no longer identify it.
Obligation to provide use with your personal data and consequences for not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years old or, where applicable, having sufficient legal capacity to sign up.
The personal data requested are necessary in order to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services that you may contract, for which, if you do not provide it to us, we will not be able to correctly attend to you or render you the service you have requested.
In all cases, we reserve the right to decide whether your personal data, as well as other information, will be entered into our databases.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
We sign contracts with trusted third parties so these can carry out a variety of business operations on our behalf. We only provide them with the information they need to execute the service, and we demand that they do not use your personal data for any other purpose whatsoever. We always make our best efforts to guarantee that all the third parties with which we work maintain the security of your personal data.
The Personal Data we collect from you, may be processed by other entities of the Joint Controllers Group, on legal grounds of legitimate group interest.
Likewise, the Personal Data we collect may be sent to:
- Payment service providers and credit reference agencies for the purpose of verifying your details when this is a condition to sign a contract with you.
- Third parties that help us provide IT services, such as providers of platforms, storage solutions, maintenance and support for our databases, as well as support for our software and applications that could contain data on you.
- Advertising, marketing and digital media agencies in order to help us offer ads, marketing and campaigns, to analyse their effectiveness and to manager your contact and your questions.
- Third parties that help us provide digital and e-commerce services such as CRM, web analytics and search engines, amongst others.
- Service providers located outside the European Economic Area such as Google, LLC may access your personal data. These service providers are under a Privacy Shield and are therefore obliged to protect your personal data pursuant to a series of protection and safeguarding standards well defined by the European Union.
5. RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when this was granted for the processing of their data. Under no circumstances does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relations generated prior to this.
He or she may likewise exercise the following rights:
- Request access to their personal data or its correction when this is inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of its processing in certain circumstances.
- Request the opposition to the processing of their data due to reasons related to their particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases established by the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: Through written letter sent to the Joint Controllers at its mailing address or email address (indicated in Point 1), stating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right wished to be exercised and with respect to which personal data.
In the event of disagreement with the entity in relation to the processing of your data, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the purpose of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary in order to guarantee the security of the personal data provided from its alteration, loss or unauthorised processing or access.
7. UPDATING OF YOUR DATA
For us to be able to keep your personal data updated, it is important that we always inform you when there has been any modification whatsoever to this data, otherwise we will not be responsible for its veracity.
If you have any issue or query regarding the manner in which we process and use your personal data or wish to execute any of the rights described above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.